Mandatory information according to § 5 Telemediengesetz/ImprintANALOGHELD
Gartengasse 1 1/2
Kontakt:Telefon: +49 (0) 151 / 2406 3619
Responsible for content according to § 55 RStV:Adrian Dungert
Gartengasse 1 1/2
This website contains data and information of all kinds that are protected by trademark and/or copyright in favor of me or, in individual cases, in favor of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, reproduce and/or distribute the website in its entirety or individual parts thereof. Permitted is above all the technically conditioned duplication for the purpose of browsing, as far as this action does not serve any commercial purposes, as well as the permanent duplication for own use.
- It is permitted to set a link to this website insofar as it serves solely as a cross-reference. I reserve the right to revoke this permission. Framing of this website is not permitted.
- I assume liability for the content of my website in accordance with the statutory provisions. No guarantee is given for the correctness and completeness of the information contained on the website. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that I adopt the content behind the reference or link as its own. The contents do not constitute any responsibility for me for the data and information provided there. I have no influence on the content behind the link. I am therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content or for damage caused by the use of content behind the link.
- The use of the Internet is at the user's own risk. In particular, I shall not be liable for the technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
- The place of jurisdiction shall be at my registered office if the contractual partner is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- In the event that the user is a consumer (not an entrepreneur), reference is made in accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 - ODR Regulation to the possibility of out-of-court dispute resolution. Details can be found in the aforementioned regulation and at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
According to § 36 number 1 Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG), I am neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Photo creditsUnless otherwise stated, all images are the property of ANALOGHELD
Agentur Junges Blut® – Marketing – DesignAm Pulverl 6,
Tel.:+49 841 88 55 65 50
Web: www.junges-blut.com March 2021