§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data(1) In the following, I inform about the collection of personal data when using my website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible person according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Adrian Dungert, ANALOGHELD, Gartengasse 1 1/2, 85049 Ingolstadt, email@example.com (see my imprint - link)).
(3) When you contact me by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and phone number, if applicable) will be stored by me in order to answer your questions. I delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If I use contracted service providers for individual functions of my offer or if I would like to use your data for advertising purposes, I will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, I will also state the defined criteria of the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis me with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting my website(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to me, I only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to my server. If you wish to view my website, I collect the following data, which is technically necessary for me to display my website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for example b)
– Persistent cookies (for example c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to my website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
§ 4 Other features and offers of my website(1) In addition to the purely informative use of my website, I offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which I use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, I use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by me, are bound by my instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, I may pass on your personal data to third parties if I offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer. I offer payment through the following payment service providers on my website at www.analogheld.de:
The provider here is Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, Block 4, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter "Stripe").
The provider here is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal").
The payment data you enter will be transmitted to PayPal if you have selected payment via PayPal.
The provider here is Apple Distribution International (Apple), Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork – Ireland (hereinafter "Apple").
The provider here is Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter "Klarna").
To optimize the Klarna Checkout, Klarna uses, among other things, cookies. Klarna's Cookie Statement applies here, which you can view at https://www.klarna.com/de/cookies.
§ 5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to me.
(2) Insofar as I base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by me in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, I ask you to explain the reasons why I should not process your personal data as I have done. In the event of your justified objection, I will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you my compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which I will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform me of your advertising objection using the following contact data: [see my imprint - link].
§ 6 Special forms of useUse of my webshop
- If you would like to order in my webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide the personal data, which I need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other information is voluntary. I process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, I may pass on your payment data to my house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which I can store your data for future purchases. However, the creation of a customer account is mandatory for the use of a film subscription. When you create an account under "My Account", or in the order process during checkout, the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
I may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from my portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
- I am obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, I will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
- To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to my newsletter, with which I inform you about my current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to my newsletter I use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which I ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be automatically deleted after one month. In addition, I store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, I store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) I would like to point out that I evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on my website. For the evaluations, I link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is collected exclusively pseudonymously, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal data is excluded.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing me via another contact method. The information will be stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, I store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Furthermore, such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully displayed to you and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display the images manually, the above tracking will occur.
- Use and application of CleverReach
For sending newsletters, I use the service of CleverReach, whose provider is CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Schafjückenweg 2, 26180 Rastede, Germany (CleverReach).
The CleverReach service enables, among other things, the organization and analysis of the sending of newsletters. The data entered by you when subscribing to the newsletter is stored on CleverReach's servers located in Germany or Ireland.
The e-mails sent through CleverReach contain so-called web beacons, which connect to CleverReach's servers in Germany or Ireland when the e-mail is opened. In this way, it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links, if any, have been clicked on. The technical information collected in the process (such as time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system) cannot be assigned to the respective newsletter recipient and is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The analysis results can be used in such a way that future newsletters can be better adapted to the interests of the recipients. If you do not agree to this, you must simply unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, I provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. In addition, there is also the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter on my website. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
By concluding a so-called "Data-Processing-Agreement", I have obliged CleverReach to protect my customers' data and not to pass it on to third parties.
§ 8 Web AnalyticsUse of WooCommerce
- This website uses WooCommerce, a web analytics service provided by WooCommerce Inc, 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110 ("WooCommerce"). WooCommerce uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to and stored by WooCommerce on servers in the United States. However, in the case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by WooCommerce within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a WooCommerce server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, WooCommerce will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of WooCommerce is not merged with other data from WooCommerce.
- I use WooCommerce to analyze and regularly improve the use of my website. Through the statistics obtained, I can improve my offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of WooCommerce is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
The legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
§ 10 Content Delivery Networks (CDN)The hosting of this website is carried out by an external service provider: Junges Blut - Agentur für Kommunikation, Marketing, Design | Am Pulverl 6 | 85051 Ingolstadt. On the servers of the external service provider, the personal data collected on this website are stored, see the listing in § 3 (1). My external service provider will only process your data if this is necessary for the fulfillment of his contractual obligations and if he complies with my instructions regarding your data.
Since the external service provider acts on my behalf with regard to the collection, processing and use of personal data, I have concluded a contract for commissioned data processing with the service provider to implement the requirements of Art. 28 DS-GVO.
The legal basis for the use of the external service provider is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO.
§ 11 Social MediaUse of social media plug-ins:
I currently do not use any social media plug-ins.